It's been a crazy long time since I've done a favourites post, nearly three months to be exact! I've missed sharing little bits from the week that have rocked my boat, so without further ado -here they are.
1. Seletti Neon '7' Light. I got this for my birthday from the Mr (naturally, it falls on the 7th,) back in December. Decemeber! We just hadn't gotten around to putting it up on the wall and finally we got (I say we, I mean he,) out the drill and put this up along with the second IKEA RIBBA picture ledge which has been waiting even longer to be put up. I absolutely love it, I don't even mind the cables which are usually a peeve of mine. I may consider covering them with something but for now I can deal.
2. Mulberry and Salem. Just FYI, my animals will continuously be a favourite, but my cats especially recently. Mulberry (totes being a queen in this chair, right?) recently had an spay operation and she's recovering really well, the fur from her shaved patch is growing back nicely and she's back to her usual crazy self. Salem (who is notoriously difficult to get a photo of!) also had to go to the vets but to get about nine teeth out! He's an old boy (18) so it was bound to happen sooner or later despite the fact he hasn't needed to go to the vets in fifteen years. Boss cat, for sure.
3. Essie 2015 Fall Collection. I've done a post on these glorious minis, but they needed to be included in my favourites! I'm currently rocking 'In The Lobby' on my fingers and 'Frock 'n Roll' on my toes and I couldn't feel any more sassier if I tried. They are pretty much the perfect autumn/winter colour combination.
4. IKEA HELMER Cabinets. Again, an obvious favourite because I've already done a post on my little foray into kind of, sort of IKEA Hacking, but regardless here they are. I absolutely adore how they turned out and I won't lie, the gold hardware makes me feel pretty damn happy with life.
5. Lidl Notebooks. I can't believe I scored these from Lidl! I love stationary (like many bloggers, like many people,) so pretty much flipped out when I saw these when I was doing a weekly shop there. I love the bright but simple designs but now I've just got to get over that new notebook fear (fear of messing up the first page, you know?)
You may or may not have noticed I'm getting back into blogging regularly again - I've not been very well (still, it's quite frustrating,) so posting on a schedule became (and still kind of is,) a bit tricky but I'm working on it. I'm really glad to have at least some sort of routine though, so I hope you'll bare with me whilst I'm still figuring it all out.