Er, is this Summer now? Seriously guys, can I pack my knitwear away yet?
1. Fuji Instax Mini 8. I got this last year, predominantly to take away with my on my holidays instead of my GH1 and it was heaven having so many pictures physically in your hand. I've started using it a bit more recently and it's love all over again. Just look how cute it is!
2. The Great Big Summer Edit. Or you know, just putting my summery lipsticks/balms/pencils into my muji drawer where I can reach them properly, without having to flap my arms around in my malm desk for one single product. All the corals, orange/reds and bright pinks. All of them.
3. Lidl Gladiators. I've spoken to people about my search for the perfect tan sandals. I have to be able to drive in them. Preferably no toe-post (or thong, whatever it's called) If it has buckles, they must have some sort of elastication. So, doing a shop in Lidl and look! The sandals. In a size 40 (I hate when shops don't sell size 40, I have to hope for a small 41... #halfsizeproblems) in a (faux) tan leather, which is incredibly soft. The buckles have elastication and there is a zip. Hallelujah, I can shut up now. Oh, and they were under a fiver, I believe.
4. Coconut & Cream. From the I Love... brand. If you want to smell like some sort of divine coconut custard, I suggest you go buy these. Because I challenge you to sniff this and not be immediately won over by the scent. Also, the shower smoothies are incredible. Like a shower cream but with the added bonus of being a scrub, but it's more nourishing. Score.
5. My Fitness Pal. Not used so much for me to record my work outs (hahahaha, seriously though, no, although I do record my daily dog walks so...) but I'm using it more as a food diary to see what is aggravating my PCS (if it even is that, I'm waiting on an ultrasound. Fingers crossed and all that,) and it is helping, a lot. There is a lot of verified food on there and you can import recipes from the web, or add your own. So if you are on a calorie controlled diet, or want to use it more as a food diary like me, it's free and it's pretty awesome.
What are your favourites from this week?